The easiest way to get support is directly within your app. You can access your account information, such as profile information, vehicle information, and more! Follow these easy steps to get help in-app.
1. Go to the Account menu and click HELP.
2. Choose the right issue.
3. After choosing the issue, you can add additional information and then submit. After this, you will receive a notification that it has been submitted.
- Add a vehicle
- Update license plate
- Update vehicle details
- Update vehicle documents
- Report technical issues with the app
- Using your own device
- Deaf and HOH Partner Settings
- Submit Partner App suggestions
How to Use Uber
- Fees and rates
- How ratings are calculated
- How acceptance rates are calculated
- Code of Conduct
- View payment statements
- Report an issue with a payment
- Update banking information
- Driver or rider referral questions
- Reset your password
- Update profile information
- Update profile photo
If you have an issue on a trip, you can submit a help request from your trip history. Submitting an issue directly from a trip allows our support team to get you help more quickly! Follow the steps outlined below to submit a help request from your Uber Partner App.
1. Select Trips from the Help menu, then select which trip you need more help with.
2. Select your issue type. Depending on the issue type, you may be asked for more information. Enter as much detail as you can so we can resolve your issue quickly!
Online Support at help.uber.com
Explore additional topics and get answers to frequently asked questions below!
1. Sign in at help.uber.com
2. Choose the issue that applies to your concern.
3. After choosing a certain issue, you can add additional information and then submit. After this, you will receive a notification that it has been submitted.