How to Upload Documents

You only need to upload 2 documents:

1. PROFESSIONAL Driver’s License

Do you have a non-professional driver’s license? Go to this page and we can help you secure your professional license through A-1 Driving School. 

2. Official Receipt and Car Registration (OR/CR)

Make sure that the model of your vehicle is at most 3 years old when you submit it for TNVS. The only alternative to this requirement is a SALES INVOICE*.

*Please note that Sales Invoice
 is only valid for the first 135 days upon issuance of your Provisional Authority. Visit this link for more information on how to secure your OR/CR.



Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 12.34.07 AM.png
If you have a non-professional driver's license, please visit to convert it into a professional one.  For more information on your driver's license, go to
The official receipt must be issued by the Land Transportation Office (LTO). Only the SALES INVOICE is an alternative to this requirement. Please note that this is valid for the first 135 days only upon issuance of your Provisional Authority.
Your vehicle model must be 2013 or newer and cannot be a two-door car, pick-up truck or van. For more information, go to
Congratulations! You have completed the onboarding process. Please check your email for the next step.