How to Sign Up
The Uber platform was designed for anyone, as long as you have the following minimum requirements:
A four-door vehicle that is 3 years old or newer (e.g. if you are signing up in 2017, your vehicle must be a 2014 model or newer). Pick-ups and vans are not allowed on the system.
A driver with a professional license - you can opt to drive your own vehicle, or have someone else drive it.
A smartphone that meets the minimum specifications
If you have the above requirements, become an Uber Partner through the following steps:
1. Create an account at partners.uber.com
Every account created will be automatically eligible for special incentive opportunities worth up to ₱16,000 (more info here)
2. Submit the required documents online or at any of our Activation Centers:
- For each person that will be driving: Professional Driver’s License (more info here)
- For each vehicle you wish to put on the system: Official Receipt and Car Registration (OR/CR)*
*In case your OR/CR is unavailable, we also accept Sales Invoice. Please note that this is only valid for the first 135 days upon issuance of your Provisional Authority.
3. Download the Uber Partner app and take your first trip!
Once you’ve submitted the above documents, we can begin processing your TNVS application.