How to create an email account to be used for Uber? (PC)
Choose your desired email account provider.
CREATING A GMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Go to http://gmail.com on any browser
- Select “Create Account”
- Fill in the neccessary details. Make sure to remember your username and password!
- Read through the Privacy and Terms and click on ‘I AGREE’ once you’ve agreed to the terms
- Verify your email address using your mobile number. Select on how you want to receive your verification code: SMS or Voice Call.
- Once you’ve received your verification code, input it in the verification field box.
- Congratulations! You now have a gmail account. Use this to create your account on http://partners.uber.com
How to install and update my Uber Partner App?
Make sure you are using a phone that runs on iOS or Android.
INSTALLING THE APP:
- Open http://t.uber.com/driver-app on your phone’s browser
- When asked “Open this page in “App Store”?”, tap on ‘Open’
- When prompted with “devbuilds.uber.com would like to install “UberDriver”, tap on ‘Install’
UPDATING THE APP:
- Open your Uber Partner App on your phone
- If an update is available you will see ‘App Update Available’ when you open your app
- Tap on ‘Update App’