Required Documents in Cebu
Become an Uber Partner today! Even with only a professional driver's license or qualified vehicle, just sign up and leave it to us to make everything possible for you!
What documents do you need?
1. Valid Professional Philippine driver's license
- Temporary driver's license (paper form) is accepted together with a valid ID with picture and date of birth.
2. Valid NBI Clearance
Vehicle must be 3 years old or newer (e.g. if you are signing up in 2016, your vehicle must be a 2013 model or newer)
1. Vehicle Certificate of Registration (CR)
2. Proof of Vehicle Registration (OR)
*Incase your OR/CR is unavailable, we also accept Sales Invoice. Please note that this is only valid for the first 135 days upon issuance of your Provisional Authoriy.
3. Proof of Filipino Citizenship of Vehicle Owner
(e.g. Birth certificate, passport, etc.)
- Name must match vehicle owner's name in the CR and OR
4. Notarized SPA with Uber
(Learn more about SPAs here)
- Name must match vehicle owner's name in the CR or OR
- Address must be filled up
- Law firm stated must be A Acosta & Associates
How to sign-up online?
1. Create an account at partners.uber.com
2. Submit the needed documents online
a.) Valid non-professional or professional Philippine driver's license
b.) Vehicle Certificate of Registration (CR)
c.) Proof of Vehicle Registration (OR)
Pictures of the documents should be properly taken and uploaded. Check below for examples of accepted photos and documents.
3. Download the Uber Partner app and take your first trip!
* Every account created will be automatically eligible for special incentive opportunities worth up to ₱16,000 (more info here)
Want to be paired with a vehicle-owner or driver? Not to worry! We can help you out! Learn more about uberMATCH here.