Required Documents in Cebu
Become an Uber Partner today! Even with only a professional driver's license or qualified vehicle, just sign up and leave it to us to make everything possible for you!
Only have a non-professional driver's license? Not to worry! We still have options for you:
What documents are needed?
1. Valid Professional Philippine driver's license
- Temporary driver's license (paper form) is accepted together with a valid ID with picture and date of birth.
Vehicle must be 3 years old or newer (e.g. if you are signing up in 2016, your vehicle must be a 2013 model or newer)
1. Vehicle Certificate of Registration (CR)
2. Vehicle's Official Receipt (OR)
*Incase your OR/CR is unavailable, we also accept Sales Invoice. Please note that this is only valid for the first 135 days upon issuance of your Provisional Authority.
Missing a vehicle or driver? Not to worry! We can find you one here.
How to sign-up online?
1. Create an account at partners.uber.com
2. Submit the needed documents online
a.) Valid non-professional or professional Philippine driver's license
b.) Vehicle Certificate of Registration (CR)
c.) Proof of Vehicle Registration (OR)
Pictures of the documents should be properly taken and uploaded. Check below for examples of accepted photos and documents.
3. Download the Uber Partner app and take your first trip!
Once you’ve submitted the above documents, we can begin processing your TNVS application.