Add a Credit/Debit Card
Since Uber launched cash payments in Manila and Cebu, riders are increasingly using this convenient option. Cash allows you to be paid for your trips instantly, there's no need to wait for your weekly electronic payment. There may be some weeks where most of your trips may be paid for in cash and the electronic payment may not cover all of the Uber service fee. If that happens, we will charge you separately by card for the difference instead of deducting it from your weekly payment.
We just need you to enter your card details in the partner app. Doing this is simple, all you need is your debit or credit card.
STEP 1: Open your partner app and navigate to Account, and then Payment.
STEP 2: Under Collection select Add Payment.
STEP 3: Fill in your card details and save the added payment method.
No Partner App? You can add payments details using your Rider App
STEP 1: Tap the menu icon and select PAYMENT.
STEP 2: Tap ADD Payment.
STEP 3: Add a payment method by scanning a card or manually entering card info.
Don't have a credit card or debit card?
Fortunately, we have partnered with PayMaya in order to to provide our partners with a Debit Card in order to continue using our system.
How to Sign-up For a PayMaya account?
- Go to the PayMaya Website
- Download the Application on your iOS or Android Device
- Sign-up for a PayMaya account and complete the sign up process
- Open the PayMaya App and Log-in
- Look for the Online Payment Card Number Button and click View Card
- This will be your online PayMaya card - an online Debit Card you will use for the Cash Collection Process
- Using the details of this card, add it to your Partner App under Collection. Please follow the steps on how to add a debit card in order to make this a valid payment method
- You're good to go!
1. What card can I add?
You can add any credit or debit card for as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express chip. So debit cards that have EPS (Express Pay System) but do not have any of those chips will not be accepted by the system.
2. Can I add other credit or debit cards that are not PayMaya?
Yes, we allow our partners to add any credit or debit card they have
3. What if my card fails to be added?
Cards that are not added can be due to several reasons - to ensure that you will not encounter any problem, please ensure the following:
- The information you input on the partner app is correct
- You have not exceeded your Credit Limit or you have available balance in your debit card of at least PHP 100
If you encounter any issue with your card, please reach out to your bank in order to resolve the issue.
4. Where can I load my PayMaya card?
- Robinson’s Department Stores, SM Business Center, Smart Padala, Smart Wireless Center
- Prepare your mobile number and a valid ID
- Fill out the transaction slip with complete details
- Present the transaction slip, government ID and money to the cashier
- Receive an SMS notification that the transaction was successful
- Go to the Cliqq Kiosk
- Tap "E-MONEY", then "PayMaya Cash-In".
- Enter your mobile number and the load-up amount (minimum of P100)
- Get the receipt and pay at the counter.
5. Are there limits on my PayMaya account?
If your account is NOT upgraded:
You can load up to P50,000 per month and spend up to P50,000 per month. Your PayMaya wallet can maintain a maximum balance of P50,000 per month.
If your account is upgraded:
You can load up to P100,000 per month and spend up to P100,000 per month. Your PayMaya wallet can maintain a maximum balance of P100,000 per month.
6.. Why are the numbers on my virtual card and physical card different?
Just in case you lose your physical card, you will still be able to use your virtual card to purchase online.
7. What do I do if I lose my physical card?
Call our customer service hotline at (632) 845 7788, toll-free 1 800 10 845 7788, or *788 using your Smart mobile phone.
8. Why do I need to see an authorized transaction?
We display red flags for authorized transactions to inform you that the payment has been authorized at the point of payment, but the amount of the transaction may change. An example of a change in amount is when a transaction made is in a foreign currency. Changing from Authorized to Posted may introduce a change in amount because the foreign exchange rate has also been adjusted.
9. What happens to my account if my PayMaya Card is stolen/lost?
You can report a lost or stolen card to our Hotline number (+632 845 7788), or our toll-free number 1800-108457788.
10. Is PayMaya safe to use?
Definitely! PayMaya is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
Also, on top of your password, we will send you text notifications after every transaction you make with PayMaya. Please keep your passwords and mobile devices secure.
11. How do I inquire my balance?
You can view your balance automatically once you log in.
You can also send a Text: BAL to 29290 7969
12. How many PayMaya accounts can I have?
You can only have one PayMaya account.