₱16,000 New Cebu Partner Rewards
Begin your Uber experience with up to ₱16,000 rewards!
There's never been a better time to partner with Uber as we celebrate each of your milestones.
Promo extended! Sign-up today and we'll celebrate your first four milestones with special rewards:
✓ ₱500 after account activation
✓ ₱1,500 after your first trip
✓ ₱2,000 after your first 30 trips
✓ ₱12,000 after your first 150 trips
(or ₱4,000 after 100 trips)
From getting your account activated to your 150th trip, you have the opportunity to receive offers up to ₱16,000; no Uber fee, just cash added to your weekly trip earnings for each milestone achieved.
But hurry! Last day to complete your first trip will be on February 5, 2017, 11:59PM. You must complete your first trip by then to be eligible for the promo.
Here's how to achieve your sign-up rewards:
If you miss one of the milestones, don't worry as you will still be eligible for the rest of them.
For example, if you're unable to take your first trip within one day of account activation, you are still eligible to receive up to ₱14,000 by completing 30 trips within 7 days of your first trip and 150 trips within 14 days of your first trip.
Take the first step and start your journey today.
Terms and Conditions:
- For partners who qualify for these sign-up rewards, payment will be made on top of weekly trip earnings and they are not subject to any Uber service fee.
- The offer is only applicable to new uberX partners in Cebu who have not yet completed their first trip. If you are a new partner in Manila, please check t.uber.com/mnl16k
- The offer is for a limited time only and terms are subject to change. See our FAQ below for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Am I eligible for the new partner sign-up rewards?
From Tuesday, December 27, all new partner sign-ups in Cebu for uberX are eligible to receive these rewards. If you are a new partner in Manila, please check t.uber.com/mnl16k.
I signed up today. How can I earn ₱16,000?
Great, welcome to Uber! As a new partner, you’re eligible for four sign-on rewards:
- ₱500: Activate your account within 5 days of signing-up.
- Your sign-up date is the day you created your account online.
- Avoid disappointment and speed up your account activation by visiting one of our partner activation centers
- All you need to get activated is your Professional Driver’s License and a copy of your Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (CR). If you do not have an OR / CR, we also accept a sales invoice.
- You can also upload your documents at partners.uber.com
- ₱1,500: Download the partner app and take your first trip within one day of getting your account activated.
Example: If you activate your account at 10am on Monday, you have until 11:59pm the next day (Tuesday) to take your first trip.
Reminder: Last day to complete your first trip is on February 5, 2017, 11:59PM!
- ₱2,000: Complete 30 trips within 7 days from your first trip date.
Example: If you complete your first trip at 12pm on Wednesday, you have until 11:59pm on the following Wednesday to complete your 30 trip target.
- a. ₱4,000: Complete 100 trips within 14 days of your first trip; OR
b. ₱12,000: Complete 150 trips within 14 days of your first trip.
Example: if you complete your first trip at 12pm on Wednesday, you have until11:59pm on the following Wednesday to complete the 100 or 150 trip target.
Please note that all trips must be completed with unique riders.
How much Uber fee is taken from the sign-on rewards?
None! For every new sign-up milestone you achieve, 100% of the reward will be added to your weekly pay statement on top of the net earnings you make from your trips.
When will I be notified if I met the requirements for a reward and when will be I be paid?
All partners who qualify for one of the sign-on rewards will be notified every Tuesday and paid every Thursday.
Example: If you sign-up on Monday, December 26, get your account activated on Thursday, December 29 and take your first trip on Friday, December 30, you will qualify for the Account Activation (₱500) and First Trip Completion (₱1,500) rewards. You will be notified via SMS on Tuesday, January 3 and paid the ₱2,000 in rewards (on top of your net trip earnings) on Thursday, January 5.
Following these rewards, you will still be able to go for the 30 trip and 100 or 150 trip completion rewards in the following weeks.
I did not meet the account activation or first trip rewards, can I qualify for any other of these sign-on bonuses?
Yes! The sign-on rewards are not mutually exclusive as long as you signed-up on or after December 27, 2016 and don’t have any other existing Uber partner accounts.
For example, if you didn’t activate your account within 5 days of signing-up, you still have the opportunity to earn ₱15,500 by completing your first trip within one day of activation and then 30 trips within 7 days of your first trip and 150 trips within 14 days of your first trip.
What trips count towards my total trip requirement total?
All completed trips with unique riders count towards your trip total.
I signed up before December 27, 2016. What rewards am I eligible for?
At this time, our new driver sign-up rewards are only applicable to those who signed up on or after December 27, 2016